Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2
- Processor: Intel Movidius Myriad X Vision Processing Unit (VPU)
- Supported frameworks: TensorFlow*, Caffe*, Apache MXNet*, Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX*), PyTorch*, and PaddlePaddle* via an ONNX onversion
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 Type-A
- Dimensions: 2.85 in. x 1.06 in. x 0.55 in. (72.5 mm x 27 mm x 14 mm)
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 40° C
- OpenVINO™ toolkit (both Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit and open-sourced distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit)
- Supported operating systems: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS (64 bit), CentOS* 7.4 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit), Raspbian (target only), Other (via the open source distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit)
Limited Warranty period: 1 year.
Visit regulatory and warranty section for more information.
How do I get a warranty replacement?
Contact Intel customer support.
Return within 30 days of delivery date.
To submit a return, please go to My Account -> My Orders -> Return or Replace Items
Defective or dead on arrival
Please access your My Account to exchange the product.
Intel® RealSense™ Store will exchange for the same model number.
This item is covered by store.intelrealsense.com return policy.
|Country of origin||Thailand|
This hardware is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, Specially Designated Nationals, and entities on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List or involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).