Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D405
The Intel® RealSense™ D405 with its sub-millimeter detection accuracy further expands the most comprehensive portfolio of Intel® RealSense™ depth camera solutions on the market. See the world up close with the Intel RealSense Depth Camera D405.
- The D405 operates at an ideal range of 7 cm to 50 cm with minimum object detection down to 500 microns at 7 cm. It features high-resolution, color, global shutter depth sensors providing matched RGB and depth data.
- We make the camera smaller by getting RGB data from the depth sensor and enhancing it with an image signal processor (ISP).
- The D405 is the depth camera of choice for applications from precision robot gripping operations to assembly line inspections to more effective wound care management and other close-range tasks.
- The D405 with its sub-millimeter detection accuracy further expands the most comprehensive portfolio of Intel® RealSense™ depth camera solutions on the market. See the world up close with the Intel RealSense Depth Camera D405.
- Support for the cross-platform, open-source Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0.
The latest release of the Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 is available on our GitHub page at https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/.
WARNING This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Image Sensor Technolog||Global Shutter|
|Ideal Range||7 cm to 50 cm|
|Minimum Depth Distance (Min-Z)||~7 cm @ 480p|
|Depth Accuracy||<2% at 50 cm|
|Depth Field of View (FOV)||87° × 58°|
|Depth Stream Output Resolution||Up to 1280 × 800|
|Depth Stream Output Frame Rate||Up to 90 fps|
|RGB Frame Resolution||1280 × 800|
|RGB Frame Rate||90 fps|
|RGB Sensor Technology||Lef Imager RGB with ISP|
|RGB Sensor FOV||87° × 58°|
|RGB Sensor Resolution||Up to 1280 x 800|
|Camera Module||Intel RealSense Module D401|
|Vision Processor Board||Intel RealSense Vision Processor D4 Board v4|
|Form factor||Camera Peripheral|
(Length × Depth × Height)
|42 mm × 42 mm × 23 mm|
|Connectors||USB 2 USB, C* 3.1 Gen 1*|
|Mounting Mechanism||– One 1/4‑20 UNC thread mounting point
– Two M3 thread mounting points
Customs fees and duties
For international orders customs fees, duties, and local taxes may be assessed once your shipment arrives in your country and these must be paid by you.
Ship-to countries and regions
We ship orders for in-stock products within two business days from the time you place your order with us. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. If you place an order on the morning of a Friday or the day before a U.S holiday, the soonest that your shipment will arrive is the following Monday or the day after the U.S. or any local holiday. Orders placed after 12:00 PM Pacific time on a U.S. business day will ship no later than the second business day following your order.
Limited Warranty period: 1 year
How do I get a warranty replacement?
Contact Intel customer support or chat with an agent.
Return within 30 days of delivery date.
To submit a return, please go to My Account > My Orders > Return or Replace Items
Defective or dead on arrival
Please access your My Account to exchange the product.
Intel® RealSense™ Store will exchange for the same model number.
This item is covered by store.intelrealsense.com return policy.
|Country of origin||Thailand or China|
This hardware is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, Specially Designated Nationals, and entities on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List or involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).