Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D415
* For customers ordering to Israel, please click here.
The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D400 Series uses stereo vision to calculate depth. The D415 is a USB-powered depth camera and consists of a pair of depth sensors, RGB sensor, and infrared projector. It is ideal for makers and developers to add depth perception capability to their prototype development.
The depth camera includes:
- A powerful vision processor that uses 28 nanometer (nm) process technology and supports up to 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 lanes to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output.
- New advanced stereo depth algorithm for accurate depth perception and long range.
- A set of image sensors that enable capturing of disparity between images up to 1280 x 720 resolution.
- Support for the cross-platform, open-source Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0.
- Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data.
- Active infrared projector to illuminate objects to enhance the depth data.
Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D415 is designed to best fit your prototype. With the rolling image shutter and narrow field of view (69.4° x 42.5° x 77°), Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D415 offers high depth resolution when object size is small and more precise measurements are required.
For more information regarding Intel® RealSense™ Depth Cameras and Intel® RealSense™ technology, go to intelrealsense.com.
The latest release of the Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 is available on our GitHub page at https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/.
WARNING This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Depth Technology||Active IR stereo|
|Main Intel® RealSense™ component||- Intel® RealSense™ Vision Processor D4
- Intel® RealSense™ module D410
|Depth Field of View (FOV)
(Horizontal × Vertical × Diagonal)
|65°±2° x 40°±1° x 72°±2°|
|Depth Stream Output Resolution||Up to 1280 x 720|
|Depth Stream Output Frame Rate||Up to 90 fps|
|Minimum Depth Distance (Min-Z)||0.3 m|
|Sensor Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Maximum Range||Approx. 10 meters; Varies depending on calibration, scene, and lighting condition|
|RGB Sensor Resolution and Frame Rate||1920 x 1080 at 30 fps|
|RGB Sensor FOV
(Horizontal x Vertical x Diagonal)
|69.4° x 42.5° x 77° (+/- 3°)|
(Length x Depth x Height)
|99 mm x 20 mm x 23 mm|
|Connectors||USB-C* 3.1 Gen 1|
|Mounting Mechanism||- One 1/4-20 UNC thread mounting point
- Two M3 thread mounting points
Limited Warranty period: 1 year.
How do I get a warranty replacement?
Contact Intel customer support or chat with an agent.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Technical Support: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support.html
Return within 30 days of delivery date.
To submit a return, please go to My Account -> My Orders -> Return or Replace Items
Defective or dead on arrival
Please access your My Account to exchange the product.
Intel® RealSense™ Store will exchange for the same model number.
This item is covered by store.intelrealsense.com return policy.
This hardware is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, Specially Designated Nationals, and entities on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List or involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).